I love back to school time.
Even better when they ask for short story collections.
Here is a quick list provided in about 3 minutes after one such request by a friend on Facebook.
I only recognized one (Danielle Evans), which is both a shame and very exciting.
I am ready to dig in!
- The Color Master by Aimee Bender
- Monstress by Lysley Tenorio
- At the Mouth of the River of Bees by Kij Johnson.
- Spectacle by Susan Steinberg
- Light Without Heat by Matthew Kirkpatrick
- Before You Suffocate Your Own Fool Self by Danielle Evans
- Battleborn by Claire Vaye Watkins
- The Era of Not Quite by Douglas Watson
- The World of a Few Minutes Ago by Jack Driscoll
- I Want to Show You More is great by Jamie Quatro
- Safe As Houses by Marie-Helene Bertino
- Middle Men by Jim Gavin
- We Live in Water by Jess Walter
- The River Swimmer by Jim Harrison
What would you recommend I add to this list?